1. Sign in to Gmail.
2. Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
3. From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export....
With the latest version of Gmail you will be prompted to "Go to old contacts"
You will need to select More and Export again in the old contacts.
5. Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
6. Select the Outlook CSV format.
Some fields such as Birthday might not be exported to the CSV.
7. Click Export.
8. Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
9. Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Remember where you saved the CSV file. You will need this when you import into MeshMail.