Please check to see if you have any popup blockers on your browser.
The preview button will show your message in a new window.
Adjust your browser settings to allow popups.
By default, Google Chrome prevents pop-ups from automatically appearing and cluttering your screen. You can turn the pop-up blocker on or off. When it's on and a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will show a pop-up blocker icon .
Block or allow pop-ups for a specific site
To manually allow pop-ups from a site:
- At the end of the address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon .
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To always allow pop-ups from a particular site:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click the Content settings button.
- Under "Pop-ups," click Manage exceptions.
To block or allow pop-ups on your mobile device:
- Open the Chrome menu .
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Site settings.
- Touch Pop-ups and then turn them on or off.
To turn Pop-up Blocker on or off, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl, and then click OK to open the Internet Properties dialog box. Alternatively, open Internet Explorer, and then click Internet Options on the Tools menu to open the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then do either of the following:
- Click to select Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker on.
- Click to clear Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker off.